Tales From The Ridge

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One sided conversations #3

"I'm getting a letter...it's an 'R' or a 'P'. Does the letter 'R' or the letter 'P' mean anything to you? How about 'M'? I'm getting an 'M'. Is there an 'M' close to you?"

"Your father, his name was Michael? Yes, that's what I'm getting. It's your father, it's Michael. OK, I'm getting a feeling that he passed over as a result of something to do with the head or the heart, am I right?"

"Cirrhosis? Liver, that's right, the liver, that's what he's telling me. Because he liked to drink, right? But he's telling me to tell you not to worry, he's not in any pain any more. Now I'm getting something about a trinket of some kind, something that was important both to you and to him. Do you have anything of his that you keep with you, a ring or a bracelet, something like that?"

"Exactly, that brooch, that's the one. Of course. That's what he's saying to me, and he's saying keep it with you and he will always be there. OK, now he's telling me he has to go, but don't worry because he loves you and he's fine, just fine."

"I know, I know. There's...no, I can't explain it. There's no explanation for it. It's just a gift I have."